A downloadable game for Windows and Android
Welcome to Daisia! Billy the Worm and Lucy the Ladybug need your help!
Billy likes to eat daisies and Lucy can only eat tulips. Help them eat all of the flowers by guiding them around each garden. They both move in the direction you tell them until they hit something including each other. Just don't let them go out of bounds or send them to eat the wrong kind of flower or you'll have to try again.
Daisia is a casual puzzle game consisting of 45 puzzles. Don't let the cute, cartoon-like graphics fool you. The puzzles range from easy to challenging.
Windows System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 or better
- Graphics: Open GL 2.0 compatible or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010) - The necessary files are included in the install process.
Android System Requirements
- OS: Android 4.1 or greater
- Wake lock - prevent phone from sleeping.
- Write external storage.
- Read from external storage.
Adam Biser - Game Design, Programming, Art, Music
Mirela Ungureanu-Biser - Game Design
Freeware sound effects from flashkit.com.
Programmed with App Game Kit 2.
- Made dragging less strict so the game is easier to play.
- Changed outline color of intermission graphic to dark blue so text is easier to read.
- Clicking/tapping the intermission graphic will now resume the game/go to the next level.
- Allow dragging off the game grid to indicate move direction.
- Changed target and minimum Android API.
- Completely redesigned gameplay from the previous version.
- Uses OGG files for music.
- Fix: Removed image outline from font.png
- Change: font.png is now only 1024 px wide so it fits on 1024x1024 texture instead of 2048x2048
- Fix: Music looping no longer has a gap. (Playing music with PlaySound instead of PlayMusic)
- Change: Music files are now 16-bit 22050Hz Mono WAV for better device compatibility.
- Change: Version displayed on title screen.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Also available on
- Version 2.198 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.